Volunteers are needed to help make the Turkey Trot a success!
We simply cannot do the Turkey Trot without the help of volunteers. If you are interested in Volunteering, we need help in the following ways:
- Handing Out T-shirts on Wednesday at a location TBD
- Setting Up Thanksgiving morning (registration area and route)
- Registration - handing out t-shirts
- Late Registration Booth - for those who are signing up the day of
- Route Helpers/Gobble Wobble Helpers - you will be stationed at certain points on the route to ensure that participants go the correct way and are safe. Those helping with the Gobble Wobble will be hole punching participants cards.
- Clean Up!
If you are interested in helping out with the Issaquah Turkey Trot, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know how you would like to help us out.